TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions (Terms), “we” “us” and “our” refers to KICKSTW Pty Ltd (trading as KICKSTW). A reference to “you”, “your” or “purchaser/s” means a user of this Website who may also purchase products using this Website (Website). Your access to and use of all information on the Website as well as the purchase of our product/s is provided pursuant to the Terms. The Terms apply to all users of the Website and by using the Website and purchasing from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Whilst the website can be viewed by the general public, all persons who purchase products from us must elect to have products sent to a verified postal address.
WE ONLY SHIP TO BILLING ADDRESSES
IF SHIPPING ADDRESS AND BILLING ADDRESS ARE DIFFERENT WE WILL CANCEL THE ORDER.
ALL ORDERS SHIPPED OR PLACED OUTSIDE Australia, we only ACCEPT payments using Paypal (with confirmed addresses) only. We do not accept credit cards for these orders.
Processing speeds vary, while most orders are prepared for shipping the following business day after it has been placed.
We ship most of our orders via Australia Post eParcel, while some orders might be shipped from other places via EMS or other services. We will charge the same shipping cost to same destination no matter where the items are shipped from.
We require signatures on delivery for all orders.
Australia wide: via Australia Post E-parcel unless items are not located in Australia. But shipping cost will remain the same no matter where the items are shipped from.
- $18.9 AUD first pair, $5.9 AUD per additional pair
All other countries: via Australia Post International Express Courier, unless items are not located in Australia. But shipping cost will remain the same no matter where the items are shipped from.
- To US: $65 AUD first pair, $25 AUD additional pair
- To Europe: $85 AUD first pair, $35 AUD additional pair
- To Asia (excl. China): $65 first pair, $25 additional pair
- To China & New Zealand: $35 first pair, $19 AUD additional pair
EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY
All sales with KICKSTW are final. KICKSTW is a consignment marketplace, meaning all items we carry and offer on this site are provided by independent owners. Once an item sells, either online or in our store, the owner receives payment for their merchandise right after. Because of this, we are unable to process returns or exchanges unless items are proved to be fake.
If you have any questions or concerns with regard to sizing or condition of a specific product on our site, please e-mail us before committing to purchase.
Refunds are ONLY processed based on fulfillment errors, such as incorrectly shipped or missing items.
Feel free to contact us with any further enquires.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Australian GST (Goods and Services Tax). Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our consigners. All transactions are processed in AUD only. Displaying of price in other currency is based on real time currency converter by WooCommerce. All rates are estimated for customer to view only and do not guarantee the final price in that currency at check out.
Payment options include VISA, Mastercard or Paypal. We only accept Australian issued credit cards. The credit card holder must be either the billing or shipping recipient. ALL ORDERS SHIPPED OR PLACED OUTSIDE Australia, we only ACCEPT payments using Paypal (with confirmed addresses) only. We do not accept credit cards for these orders.
DISCLAIMER OR WARRANTIES
The site is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. You agree that you must evaluate, and that you bear all risks associated with, the use of the site, including without limitation, any reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any materials available through the site. KICKSTW disclaims all warranties with respect to the site including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement, and title. KICKSTW makes no warranty that the site will be error free or uninterrupted, that the information obtained from the site will be accurate, complete, current, or reliable, that the quality of the site will be satisfactory to you, or that errors or defects will be corrected. KICKSTW makes no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any communication that is posted on the site.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your full compliance with these Terms including, without limitation, the rules of conduct set forth in this section; your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to these Terms. You agree that when using the Site you will not:
- Transmit by any means any software, virus, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, script, or any manual or automated application or means to extract, download, retrieve, index, mine, scrape, reproduce, or circumvent the presentation, operation, or intended use of any feature, function, or part of the Site;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without Flight Club’s express prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Copy, download, distribute, transmit, upload, or transfer content from the Site or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- Use the Site to make unsolicited offers, requests, advertisements, or spam;
- Impersonate or pretend to be anyone else but you; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Violate or infringe upon the privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- Engage in any activity that is criminal or tortious in nature, or otherwise violates the law or rights of another including, without limitation, hacking, phishing, fraud, stalking, defaming, abusing, harassing, or threatening.